Our Accessibility Features
Everyone is welcomed at the Floridan Palace, from specially-abled to pets. Handicapped can use a walking stick or wheelchair to hang around, read safety instructions, enjoy our luxury Tampa hotel with easily accessible rooms, and satiate their appetite at our in-house restaurant. We ensure the accessibility of rooms and websites for all users to enjoy a fun time here.
Hotel Accessibility Features
- Accessible public entrance.
- The registration desk is 60" high. Guests who are unable to use the registration desk are attended by an agent in front of the desk.
- Accessible route from the public entrance to the registration area and accessible rooms.
- Accessible elevator. Accessible route to the elevator from the public entrance, registration desk and rooms.
- Accessible emergency exit.
- Accessible public restroom.
- Accessible route from parking area to the main entrance.
- Accessible parking.
- TTY for guest use.
- Visual (strobe light) alarms.
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided.
- Braille signage throughout.
Accessible Food and Beverage Outlets
- Lobby Bar
- Floridan's Sapphire Lounge is accessible.
- Accessible route to food and beverage outlets from the public entrance and accessible rooms.
- Accessible meeting and event facilities, and accessible route to meeting and event facilities from the public entrance and accessible rooms.
- Accessible exercise facilities, and accessible route to exercise facilities from the public entrance and accessible rooms.
- Service animals are welcome at the hotel.
- Accessible route from public entrance and registration area to accessible rooms.
Accessible 1 King Bed
- Roll-in shower
- 1 King Bed
- TTY upon Request
- Grab Bar in shower
Floridan Palace Hotel
At Floridan Palace Hotel we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities. To ensure this, Floridan Palace Hotel strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing. If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-225-1700. Subsequent reports were run on: 05/04/2022; 04/01/2022; 03/23/2022
Browser HelpOptimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage: Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Website Accessibility FeaturesThis website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Navigation ShortcutsOur website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic MarkupHTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at: https://www.floridanpalace.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Standards ComplianceThe site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and ServicesThe following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.