Experience Graceful Hospitality in Downtown Tampa
Connected to the best of what the city offers, Floridan Palace provides the perfect place to experience Tampa's charm. From oversized guestrooms to first-class amenities, get everything to accommodate your peace of mind and body. Relish a beautiful experience where you come in as guests and leave as friends.
The moment you walk in, you will experience the authentic charm of the city. Located downtown, it's a perfect place for leisure and business travel. At Floridan Palace, you can enjoy the highest quality service, well-appointed rooms, elegant environment, and full range of amenities.
Book Our Spacious Rooms
Meetings & Events
Satiate Your Taste Buds at The Dan (Opening May, 2023)
The Floridan Palace's Sapphire Lounge is transforming in May 2023 to The Dan. The Dan will have a Roaring Twenties speakeasy vibe combined with New Orleans heritage and modern Gulf Coast dining. The cuisine will balance local ingredients with classic dishes and will include raw oysters, steaks and seafood.
PARK AND SHIPSet out for a cruise and enjoy one night in our well-appointed accommodations plus overnight parking when you book this special offer. See terms and conditions below for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What dining options are onsite?
- A light Continental breakfast is served in Lobby Bar from 7am – 10am daily and is complimentary for all in-house guests. It includes eggs, Chef's daily selection of sausage or bacon, cereal and milk, oatmeal, yogurt, assorted pastries, juice bar and coffee/tea bar.
- Floridan's Sapphire Lounge is transforming in May 2023 to The Dan. The Dan will have a Roaring Twenties speakeasy vibe combined with New Orleans heritage and modern Gulf Coast dining.
- Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:00am to 2:00pm
- Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 11:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday - Thursday 5:00pm to10:00pm
- Friday & Saturday 5:00pm to 11:00pm
- Is Floridan Palace Hotel pet friendly? Yes, Floridan Palace Hotel welcomes dogs. Each room is permitted to have up to two common domestic dogs weighing no more than 50 lbs. each. There is a $150 non-refundable pet fee per stay that is collected upon arrival. The following breeds are not allowed: pitbulls, Doberman pinschers, rottweilers or any other similar breed which may be prone to vicious or dangerous behavior. Service dogs are welcome.
- Are there connecting rooms at Floridan Palace Hotel? We don’t have connecting rooms but can arrange to have rooms reserved near each other. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests.
- Does Floridan Palace Hotel have parking and what is the cost? Yes, parking is available for $28/day, plus tax, and is located next door to the hotel in adjacent surface parking lots. There are unlimited in/out privileges. Please note: Effective 12/30/22, our parking rates will increase to $30/day, plus tax.
- Do you have social distancing measures in place? We continue to monitor the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and state/county health department recommendations, along with those of Best Western, regarding COVID-19, including guidelines for cleaning and sanitation.
There are no current mandates related to state or county mask mandates and thus masks are optional for resort guests in all spaces. As for employees, we are following the recommendation of the CDC and ask that all unvaccinated employees wear a mask in any indoor space, while vaccinated employees remain optional in all areas.